Immeasurable Minds for Workplace Wellbeing
Our Mindfulness Works and Wellbeing courses can help you and your people more be more productive, creative and fulfilled.
It is very important that the mindfulness and wellbeing teacher you choose follows UK best practice guidelines and is registered and accredited. See Bridgeen’s listing on bemindful.org here.
Mindfulness is more than a tool it is a way and path to become a happier and more fulfilled human being. Just the sort of person you want working with you and for you.
Successful and fulfilled people can manage their stress, remain objective, be responsive rather than reactive, show compassion to themselves and others as well as build trust with colleagues and stakeholders. Mindfulness training has been clinically proven to help build these resources, as well as building confidence and resilience.
Can you put a figure on how much your organisation loses through stress-related absenteeism?
The UK Health & Safety Executive (HSE) estimates that 12.5 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2016/17 – mindfulness training can help prevent and manage this. See the latest report here.
Cutting edge companies who have already successfully offered mindfulness programmes include: Deutsche Bank, Procter & Gamble, Apple, Astra Zeneca, Google (who have their own mindfulness program) and Yahoo.
Immeasurable Minds has offered mindfulness training to numerous local companies including TESCO, Deloitte, the Public Health Agency and the Utility Regulator (see more below).
WATCH this short film where CBC’s News Anchor Anderson Cooper from America’s ’60 Minutes’ explores the practice and benefits of mindfulness.
Who should attend an Immeasurable Minds for business course?
- Executives and managers who want greater creative focus and clarity
- Individuals and groups who are experiencing high levels of stress
- Those who need to communicate more effectively with their colleagues and customers
- Managers who need effective techniques to reduce conflicts in their teams
- Those who are involved in reorganisation and downsizing
- Individuals who want to be more productive and less distracted
- Anyone who wants to enjoy their work and life more.
What are the benefits of an Immeasurable Minds business course?
- Greater wellbeing
- Clearer thinking
- More effective communication
- More creativity and stronger leadership skills
- Better teamwork
- Improved ability to address conflict
- More awareness of personal stress and how to prevent it
- Greater ability to cope with and manage change
- The ability to respond rather than react by breaking habitual patterns of behaviour
- Fewer somatic illnesses
Organisations Immeasurable Minds has worked with, include:
- Accident & Emergency Department, RVH, Belfast
- Action Cancer, Belfast
- Action on Hearing Loss, Belfast – Tinnitus group (mindfulness has proven particularly effective for this affliction).
- Allied Irish Bank, Belfast
- Alzheimers Society – “yesterday was brilliant – hopefully we will see you again soon!” Seonaid Murray, Memories Café Co-ordinator and Singing for the Brain Leader
- Ardmore Advertising – lunchtime session for staff in April 2021
- Arthritis Care Northern Ireland
Association of Sign Language Interpreters (evening session March 2021)
- Aviva Insurance, Belfast – see testimonial below.
- AWARE Defeat Depression, NI – one Sept 2018 day workshop attendee ‘This is the BEST course I’ve EVER attended in 25 years of doing courses!’
- Barnardos, 2020
- Belfast Recovery College – Belfast Recovery College Feedback on Bridgeen
- Blossoms, Larne Lough (see testimonial below)
- British Psychology Society – Northern Ireland
- Cancer Fund for Children – parents workshop via Zoom January 2021
- Caterpillar NI – mindfulness session for staff via Zoom November 2020. Manager feedback “It could not have gone any better, thank you.”
- Cause – in 2018 I offered 4 separate days of mindfulness for Carers across Northern Ireland in venues in Donegal, Newcastle and Malone House, Belfast. The days were much needed, appreciated and enjoyed by all the groups of Carers attending.
- In February 2022 Bridgeen delivered more in person mindfulness workshops for Cause Carers in Belfast and Enniskillen.
- Causeway Rural Community Network (CRUN)
- Cedar Foundation, Northern Ireland
- Celerion – staff workshop in Belfast, April 2019 – subsequently staff independently signed up for my public 8-week course.
- Centra – I am Centra’s Mindfulness Ambassador get my free 10-week programme at centra.co.uk
- Cloughmills Community Action Team – Ballymoney Council
- Chief Executive’s Forum – Belfast 2015 and Londonderry – 2016
- CitiBank, Belfast
- Combat Stress
- Deloitte, Belfast (see testimonial below) 2014, 2019 and 2020.
- Eakin Limited – “Thanks so much for coming out to speak to us yesterday – we all found it really refreshing and definitely took away tips that will come in useful when the stress levels invariably soar!”
- Esportif International (see testimonial below)
- Evolve Women – Galentine’s night ‘chocolate meditation’ 2020.
- Extern, Northern Ireland – you can see the Jan 2019 feedback from 2 days of practice here.
- Genesis Advertising Agency, Belfast (see testimonial below)
- Gilbert Ash, Belfast, 2018
- Grant Thorton, Belfast, October 2019 ‘Really good feedback from the event. It has definitely helped increase our awareness of mindfulness in our everyday lives!’ Jennifer Harney, HR Advisor
- Greater Shankill Partnership, Belfast (see testimonial below)
- Groundwork NI (see testimonial below)
- Grosvenor Road Doctors Surgery – taught 2 mindfulness session to GPs, nurses and support staff during 2019 as part of a year long wellbeing programme organised by Namaste Yoga Centre.
- Harmony Hill Community Group, Lisburn (see testimonial below) – 2020 and in previous years.
- Hastens, gave media talk on how mindfulness helps us sleep in Malmaison Hotel,
- Hastings Hotel Group – (see testimonial below)
- Health & Social Care Leadership Centre – currently an Associate Trainer for the HSC NI – delivered an 8-week programme for 11 executive leaders September-October 2017.
- Hei! (Healthier Entertainment Industry), London
- Institute of Public Health, Ireland, Belfast June 2018
- Just Retirement Limited – Belfast 2015, 2017 and 2018
- Kinship Care – delivered workshops in Lurgan and Magherafelt in February 2019.
- KPMG – delivered a workshop for Tax Advisors in the Galgorm Hotel in May 2019 via the Wellness Crew.
- The Lighthouse, Belfast 2012 and 2017 delivering 6 & 8 week courses. 2018 6 week courses including men only course.
- Mahlatini, Amazing African Travel company based in Belfast.
- Meningitis Now – evening session for young people, March 2020
- Mindwise NI – September 2020-July 21 delivered a workshop every month.
- Monkstown Boxing Club – February 2020 – email after the session
“All staff thoroughly enjoyed the session, it was a great way to end our day and we spent some time afterwards reflecting on our self-care needs.Thank you for facilitating the session and further recommending the insight timer app.Many Thanks” Claire Hinton
- Natural Therapies Directory have given talks on wellness in 2016 and 2018.
- Newington Day Centre, Belfast – talk on wellbeing, November 2019
- Newington Housing Association – delivered a number of mindfulness workshops for staff during the COVID-19 pandemic via Zoom including a full day of mindfulness for over 25 people. “Thank you Bridgeen, feedback from staff has been really positive. We all thoroughly enjoyed it.”
- North Belfast Partnership
- NIE Networks 2015 and 2016
- Northern Health & Social Care Trust
- Northern Ireland Degree in Social Work Partnership
- Northern Ireland Utility Regulator (UREGNI) – 2014 & 2015 wellbeing month
- Northern Regional College Newtownabbey and Ballymena campus
- O’Donovan Rossa GAC – evening zoom wellbeing workshop for Rossa ladies January 2021
- ParkHall Integrated School, Antrim – delivered a day long resilience workshop for 50 young people and 10 parents. January 2020
- Public Health Agency, NI (see testimonial below)
- Queen’s University, Belfast gave talk to staff group of 40 on sleep, April 2018 and to in the Great Hall to 400 people from the Medical Faculty June 2018
- Rethink, Newtownabbey
- RSM McClure Watters
- Smarts Communicate, Holywood – 4 week introductory course very well received May 2017.
- Social Security Agency, NI
- SONI organisation staff mindfulness session September 2019 Feedback form.
- Sleep EaZZy Support Group
- Springboard – March 2021 zoom workshop for young people.
- Tesco, NI – ongoing mindfulness workshops for Managers from 2015-2018 – Feedback from Tesco Managers Workshop.
- Tinnitus group
- Tourism Ireland – half day workshop for staff in Coleraine office Nov 2017
- The Wellness Crew – workshop for KPMG at the Galgorm Hotel, May 2019
- Ulster Bank – led workshops in Belfast and Dublin offices
- UGUS – On Friday, 12 April, the 26th Annual Scientific Meeting for the Ulster Gynae Urology Society took place in Craigavon, I addressed the conference and talked about mindfulness for pain.
- Victims and Survivors Service (VSS), Belfast – won a competitive government tender in 2018 to deliver 8-week Mindfulness programmes in Belfast and Dungannon in 2019 to people working in organisations that support victims. These are the 2019 feedback sheets from the participants.
- What if?, London (part of Accenture), September 2020, Zoom workshop on Self-Compassion. Feedback: “It was fantastic thank you. Everyone loved it, and giving them practical things to do when they are feeling overwhelmed and the like was exactly what we were looking for, so thank you!”
- Women in Business, NI – delivered a masterclass on Mindfulness in Newry in 2016.
- Workspace Group, NI – delivered 3 sessions for staff 28 June 2017 “Many thanks again for your workshops, our staff really enjoyed them, will be in touch with you again in the near future.” Adele McIvor, Corporate Services Manager. Delivered another 3 sessions in June 2019.
- Whitehat Security, Belfast – October 2019
- Youth Justice Agency – in February 2020 Bridgeen delivered two retreat days at Belfast Castle for the Youth Justice Agency – they loved it.
This testimonial from Mervyn at the Northern Regional College (NRC) is quite long and detailed so i have put it on a link – enjoy! 🙂 Links on the benefits of mindfulness in business Mindful.org, March 2014: A relaxed mind is a productive mind INSEAD, July 2014: Why Mindful Individuals Make Better Decisions Women in Business, Sept 2014: Mindfulness for wellbeing and greater happiness Harvard Business Review, Feb 2015 tell us how Meditation literally changes the brain & the business benefits of this. Stanford News, May 2015, Compassion is a wise and effective managerial strategy, Stanford expert says UK MPs are calling for mindfulness to be readily available BBC report, Oct 2015.